Monday, March 31, 2014

Autumn's 4th Birthday!

I seriously can't believe this sweet girl is four years old. The time has really flown by. It feels like just yesterday I was getting ready to have her. I still remember the day we brought her home from the hospital. She was so tiny and cute. She is growing up so fast. She definitely has her own personality and opinion (on pretty much everything). She is so headstrong it kills me. We are so different and sometimes I feel like everything with her is a battle, but I am glad she stands on her own two feet, it will be a wonderful thing as she heads into her teenage years. I have no doubt that she will be able to withstand peer pressure. She has her opinion and she sticks to it. I love this little girl with every fiber in my body! Happy Birthday Autumn I am so happy you are part of my life!
She got up pretty early on her birthday and we got to have breakfast together before dad left for work, she also got to open her present from us. We got her an Anna doll from the movie Frozen. She was so excited, but she said, "wait a minute, aren't there two presents? What about my Elsa doll?" And let me tell you. I tried to get her an Elsa doll, but they were sold out EVERYWHERE. The only place I could find them was on Amazon and they were at least $50 a doll. So I told her we would have to go shopping after the stores got more of them. She was a little sad, but Loves her Anna so much she takes it with her everywhere. She ended up getting sick on her actual birthday and fell asleep for most of the afternoon. While she was sleeping Nixon picked her doll up off the floor and went and set it by her on the couch. It was very sweet. He loves his sister so much. We all do. She is such a joy!

I did a little Birthday Interview with her and her answers made me laugh.
Birthday Interview
Autumn is 4 Years Old
1. Who is your Favorite person in the whole world?
Repunzel
2. What is your favorite color?
Pink
3. What's your favorite television show?
Repunzel
4. What's your favorite outfit?
My Repunzel dress
5. What sport do you like best?
Tag (I'm surprised she didn't say kissing tag...she loves that!)
6. What song do you love?
"Let it Go"
7.  What's your favorite cereal?
chocolate
8. Who is your best friend?
Jacelyn Moon
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A cat
10. What is your favorite book?
"That's Not my Angle"
11. What are you really go at?
Drawing pictures
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
DISNEYLAND!
13. What is your best memory?
Mermaid (not sure what that is)
14. What would you buy if you $1000?
A big unicorn
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
Tomatoes
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
A pet shop map
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream
Chocolate
18. Who is your biggest hero?
Daddy
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
Play
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
Get more presents

We had a little family party for her last night and had a Frozen themed birthday cake and ice cream. She was so excited when she saw the cake! She LOVES Frozen right now. It was fun to have so many people packed into our house to celebrate our little lady. She had a lot of fun with her cousins and of course loved opening her presents!
She got a beautiful dress from Grandma and Grandpa Simmons, A petshop set from Brooke and Cody, Princess essentials (ie crown, necklace, earings, and high heels) and play hair tools (flat iron, blow dryer,curling iron and hair spray) from Becca, Jake, Lincoln and Lilly. She had so much fun getting all dressed up and doing her cousin Lexi's hair. It was fun to see her having so much fun with everyone. 

No comments: