Thursday, April 7, 2016

another year gone by

Well looks like it's time for my annual blog post. It seems that spring time is when I find time to update this thing. Well Autumn just turned six and Nixon is three and a half. Do not discount that half...he will be mad. I did the birthday interview with Autumn and Nixon wanted to do it too....so I thought, "what the heck, I never seem to blog for his birthday (worst mom ever) so I'll just do his right now too! So here we go.

1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world.
     A-Mamma
     N- Brayden (Moon)
2. What is your Favorite color?
     A-Red
     N-Red
3. What's your favorite T.V. show?
     A-Monster High
     N-Ninja turtles
4. What's your favorite outfit
    A-My dress ups
    N- My captain america outfit
5.What sport do you like best?
     A-Dance class
    N-SWIMMING
6. What song do you love?
     A- Watch me whip and nay nay
     N- Jingle Bells
7. What's your favorite breakfast?
     A- Muffins and Hot Chocolate
     N- Pan-a-cakes!
8. Who is your best friend?
    A- Ava and Sunny (our next door neighbors)
    N- Ava
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    A-A karate teacher
    N- A DAD!!
10. What is your favorite book?
     A- My fairy book (every after high)
     N- Gossie and Gertie
11. What are you really good at?
     A- The Splits
     N- gymnastics
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
     A- Disneyland
     N- Balance beams
13. What is your best memory?
     A- When me and CC were wresting Nixon
    N- Eating a sucker
14. what would you buy if you had $1000?
     A- A thousand kid surprises
     N- Bananas!
15. What veggie do you love?
     A-Carrots (hates spinach)
     N- Apples (not a veggie dude), oh lemons (still not a veggie) oh hmmm ooooo ASPARAGUS!
16. if you could have a wish, what would it be?
     A- A TV that would always know when I wanted to watch TV and would go in my room and do whatever I want.
     N- Dragons
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
     A-Chocolate
     N-Vanilla
18. Who is your biggest hero
     A-DAD
     N- Superman
19. what do you like to do best with your friends?
     A- Riding bikes
     N- Play with them
20. what do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
     A- Go to Disneyland
     N- get another birthday

Well as far as family update goes:

Logan is working at Boeing and recently had a few interviews for a new job but ended up staying with Boeing for now. He is doing really well with his racing this year. Last weekend we went out to the knolls and camped over night in the tent for one of his races. He did awesome. He got 1st in his class and 5th (or 6th??) overall. He's picked up all the slack at home and does the dishes almost every night and even cooks on occasion now that I am pregnant and often don't feel well.

Me. Well I am 3 1/2 weeks out from my due date with our 3rd baby. I'm done. I would love to have her now. This has been a hard one. The beginning I was the most sick I've been with any pregnancy. the 2nd Trimester was GREAT, but as soon as I got into my 3rd trimester I felt it. My body aches more than ever and I'm always swollen. I can't wait to not be swollen anymore. Autumn calls my feet "puffy feet". It's awesome. ha. not. But besides being pregnant, I'm still working at Salon Pure and loving it. I had my best year yet this last one and hope to continue to grow my business this next year. I still love crossfit and am proud to say I have continued to do it throughout this whole pregnancy (with some modifications...I no longer have to do burpees! total perk). I'm nervous about having three kids, but very excited to meet our new little lady.

Autumn is in kindergarten and doing great. She can read pretty well when she's in the right mood. and she is great at writing. She is enjoying her dance class and is very proud of being able to do the splits. And let's be honest, it's pretty dang impressive...I couldn't do it. She loves playing! Play play play! She has so many friends and is always wanting to have a play date. She and Nixon share a room now and they play together super well for the most part. Some days they will play for hours together and it is AWESOME. Of course they still fight too, but we are enjoying this stage where they are pretty good friends.

Nixon is in preschool and cries every time he has to go. But when I pick him up he's always smiling and has had a great time. He is also doing tumbling and he really likes that. He keeps telling me that he is going to learn how to do a back flip before he is four. I wouldn't be surprised. He's so good at everything. He's just such a coordinated kid. He can ride a pedal bike with no training wheels, loves scootering, and even does pretty well on the skateboard. Logan wants to get him a little dirt bike soon and get him into racing. I know he'll love it, I'm just a little nervous. He's my little sweetie and I think he knows a big change is coming with this baby. He wants me to carry him everywhere, always has to have and blanket and has started doing a lot of baby talk. But he is excited for her to come too and asks constantly when she is coming out. I wish I knew buddy. I really do.

So that's what's going on with us. Just plugging along. We are excited for Baby Blakely to come and super excited for the summer! We are hoping to buy a camping trailer this summer and get out camping lots as a family.

No comments: