Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Autumn's Birthday

It seems like the only thing that gets me blogging lately is a Birthday, so I get on here like once or twice a year. I am awesome!

So Autumn is 5 today. It's hard to believe it has already been 5 years. I had her take the birthday quiz again this year. Here are her answers. Some of them have not changed.

1. Who is your Favorite person in the whole world?
You! (Mom-melt my heart)
2. What is your favorite color?
Pink
3. What's your favorite television show?
Cinderella
4. What's your favorite outfit?
My new raccoon shirt
5. What sport do you like best?
What's a sport? (after we explained and gave examples) OH SWIMMING!
6. What song do you love?
"Shake it Off"-Taylor Swift
7.  What's your favorite breakfast?
Oatmeal
8. Who is your best friend?
Jaselyn Moon
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A singer
10. What is your favorite book?
"Big Dog, Little Dog"
11. What are you really go at?
Drawing pictures
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
The Movie Theater
13. What is your best memory?
The Octopus ride at Lagoon where you get wet.
14. What would you buy if you $1000?
A Barbie
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
Tomatoes
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
Having a little baby dog
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream
Chocolate
18. Who is your biggest hero?
Daddy
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
Play games
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
Go Poop on the toilet

I feel like we spoiled her rotten this year. It's a bad habit of ours. We got up at 6:00am this morning (I know, that was hard for me. 6:00am does not exist in my world) I made Autumn's favorite breakfast (which is french toast, even though in the quiz she says it's oatmeal.) I filled her room up with balloons and put streamers hanging in her doorway, I decorated her chair with pink and purple streamers and pink balloons, I hung big decorative balls from the lights, and I put a princess crown at her spot. She said she liked all the decorations. We got up for the family breakfast so that Autumn could open her presents before Dad left for work. We got her a frozen two wheeler bike, a frozen sing along purse thing with a microphone attached, a frozen match game (Nixon picked it out for her), two new movies (Ariel's Beginning and The Little Mermaid 2), and some new clothes. Like I said, SPOILED!! Logan and I both had to work today so she spent the day with Grandma Joy, Nixon, and her cousin Bryton. She got to have a class party at school where she shared her favorite candy (reeses) w/ her class and got to bring a poster all about her. Tonight we took her to Noodles and Co., which is her favorite place to eat and then we went to Build A Bear. She picked out a puppy and dressed her in an Elsa dress.She was pretty excited.She named her Bella. On the drive home we told her her birth story and then talked about our favorite memories of when she was smaller. She loved hearing about it. I loved talking about it and remembering fun things.

My favorite thing she did/said today was this morning when Logan went into her room to get her. He said "Happy Birthday Autumn, you're five now!" and she replied, "hmm, I thought I would be bigger." HA! So cute! I love the way she thinks. She turned five over night, so why wouldn't she be all grown up and big over night too? 

Here are a few things Logan wrote about Autumn today on Instgram:
HapE BrfdA to my sweet at times, cute, grumpy, opinionated, stubborn, funny, toy loving, clothes loving, movie loving, bread loving, grandma loving babygirl #autumnisfive

I think that sums her up real good. Except he forgot to mention mom loving and button hating, two very important things in the world of Autumn.

Welp, Happy 5th Birthday to our girl. We love you sugar plum fairy bum! You are to best snuggler and the sweetest thing when you want to be. We are proud of the girl you are! 



 These last few pictures are from Autumn's friend birthday party. It was the first one we have ever done for her. She invited 18 kids. Almost all of them came. Everyone wore their favorite dress up. We played duck-duck-goose, jumped on the trampoline, did tricks on the trampoline, decorated crowns, hit a pinata, and opened presents. She had a blast and got tons of play dough (hot item of the year, half of the kids got that for her! Which she loved because we didn't have any before that) the weather was great and we were able to be outside the whole time, Hallelujah!





No comments: