Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Home

We recently moved in with Logan's Mom and Step Dad. They have been so great to us. They built a kitchen in the basement, and Brooke moved upstairs so we could have it to ourselves. We have our room, Autumn's room, a bathroom, lots of closet/storage space, a huge family/living room/office and our cute kitchen! They had a great entertainment center set up down here with a big screen TV and surround sound and naturally we told them they could leave it set up if they wanted to...so now we get to use it all the time! It has been great! Here are some pictures of our new set up.

Lots of cupboard space which I need and love. We got to go to Home Depo with Kevin and Joy and pick out our counters and cupboards and appliances. It turned out great! We thought it was going to take awhile to build but it was done in two days! this is the other half of the kitchen. I love our table!


Living room. A room that we do our living in.
Oh...did I mention our room is bright pink?? haha that's what we get for kickin brooke out of it. She loves pink so our new bedroom and bathroom are both pink!
Logan says he doesn't mind though...I wanted to paint it red before we moved in, but he said he likes the pink, I think he just didn't want to do the work or getting paint and painting...oh well at least we have a room!



Here is Autumn playing in her crib watching her bright fish fly in circles above her

Autumn's fish mobile above her bed...she loves it!

The cute block letters of her name that Rae made for her...


Her room is attached to ours so this is the veiw of her room from my bed.

Cute wall flowers that Grandma Joy found at Tai Pan! and of course her cute cute cute crib set from Aunt Rachael. Her room is the perfect setting for a baby! it's attached to ours yet she has space for all of her stuff. I love it. Excetp when she wakes up a lot at night...:)

We love our new house! It is very nice to be able to live here and save some money. We are paying Joy and Kevin $400 a month for rent which they are putting into a savings account for us that they will give back to us when we move out. They are so good to us, we are so greatful for them.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your new place is so cute! Logan's parents sound like the nicest people. And Christa!! You never told me you had a blog. I can't wait to catch up on it.

p.s. I really want to meet Autumn.

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I'm super jealous of how cute everything is decorated! You'll see next week when you come to visit that my decorating skills are non-existent. my whole house looks like a giant collage of pictures and Rocco's terrible artwork...
I LOVE Autumn's "room"... ! Seriously I love everything about it, those flowers Joy got are SOOOOO cute! and I love how the room is connected and yet separate from your bedroom.
Can't wait to see you next week! I wish your whole family could come, cuz I want to see my chubb-tub-cutie-puh-tootie of a niece again! and I think our husbands would have fun hanging out... but we'll save that for your next trip down here!
Tell Logan's family I said "Hello!" and once again tell Joy I said "THANK-YOU!!!!"... oh by the way, did you and her ever pick any pictures you wnat for the insides of your bracelets? cuz I can print them and send them back with you when you come :D

Christa said...

oh ya i forgot about the pictures...um why don't you just do the one that you took of Autumn and I where she is laughing...the black and white one for mine and then just choose two of Autumn's pictures from my face book or something for joy's....I don't know...that would be awesome. um My house really isn't decorated too cute, but I'm working on it. I've done two really cute things to it since I took these pictures...I think the Kitchen will be my next project for decorating! I don't know...but i think I want to do a rooster theme...or maybe pears. can't decide.