Friday, March 23, 2012

Change

So I have been pregnant now for about 4 months and my body is starting to change. It's very weird experiencing this change, even though I have been through it once before. It's so strange how your stomach just starts to stick out even when you're laying flat on your back. All of your clothes seems to get a little tighter, everywhere. It's exciting that from all of this changes comes a little human being that you get to call yours. But at the same time, it's hard to embrace the change with a positive attitude, at least for me. So the last few days I've been feeling the need for a change. So I colored my hair. And I love it. 

Here is my hair before , and not that I didn't love it too...I did, but I just needed to change something.
 Here is my after...cute right? I'm loving it! And Logan said he thinks it's Hot! Oh Yeah!
I've never tried red before...

6 comments:

Reags said...

Love it! Red is so fun!

JuLi said...

You are beautiful! And red totally works on you!!! Love you!

Rachael said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean by needing the change. I really want a change for my hair. Any suggestions for me? Well and as for your hair...I LOVE IT!! SO CUTE! You are totally HOT! :)

LB said...

christa you look STUNNING pregnant! don't you worry about a thinggggg!

Bryan said...

yeah girl! I love the red!

Rachel said...

I LOVE IT & can't wait to see it in person!