Friday, May 3, 2013

Nixon

Seriously? Isn't he the cutest? 
 I honestly cannot express how much I love this boy. He is the sweetest little smilin' thing I ever did see. I'm so happy he's here and in our family. This boy smiles from the minute he wakes up, till we put him to bed at night. He goes right to bed by himself too. All we have to do is put him in there and he rolls onto his side and pulls his blanket up to his face and goes to sleep. There is nothing I love more than seeing that sweet little babe sleeping. He is just so perfect! When I look at him my heart sometimes feels like it's just going to burst. I cannot believe how much love I feel for my sweet children. I never thought it was possible. After I had Autumn I felt bad for my next child, whomever it was going to be, because I knew there was just no way in the world I could ever love another human being as much as I loved her. And then I held this little man in my arms for the first time and my heart grew. I love him just as much.
He's now 8 months old, he sits up and rolls ever okay. He's kind of lazy when it comes to the development stuff, he just doesn't seem all that interested in moving around, which I am Fine with. I don't have the energy to be chasing him anyway. This week he finally went from sitting to and craw position but then he just starts to cry because he can't make it back to sitting and doesn't know what to do. It's pretty adorable. This week is the first time since his colic stage that he's been kind of cranky. He is teething. The dreaded teething process. I feel so bad for him. I can tell he is miserable. 
 Today he got his first hair cut. He smiled the WHOLE time. He wasn't even scared of the clippers. Made me so proud. He got a matching hair cut just like Daddy. Two most handsome men in the world.

 Look at those eyes. He has my heart. I just want to squeeze him. 



1 comment:

Heather said...

What a cutie Christa! You sure did well in the offspring department ;) I love his smiles!