Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Husband

Today I have been thinking about Logan a lot. I really love him. Here are some reasons why:


He is so sweet with Autumn.


He works so hard for our Family-He has to be to work at 6 o'clock in the morning and then he has school, he is always so busy but always makes time to spend with me and with Autumn.

He is always trying to find new things we can do together so we don't get bored with our lives. Last week he took me snowboarding, I've only been once before and that was in 9th grade. He was so patient with me. We spent most of our day on the bunny hill as he taught me how to do it. He helped me off the lift everytime, that was the scariest part for me, I felt anxiety every time we got on it knowing that I would have to get off. But he would hold me up as we got off so I didn't fall and get embarassed. It would be horrifingly embarassing if they had to stop the lift because I fell.

He does our laundry.

He helps me wash the dishes after dinner if I ask him to.

He changes Autumn's diapers-even the poopy ones.

He is a worthy Priesthood holder-I know he doesn't think about what a huge blessing that is for me and for the rest of his family, but I think about it and I know his mom and sister do to. This past Sunday was Fast Sunday and both Joy and Brooke bore their testimonies in sacrament meeting. Joy said that she was so thankful to have worthy priesthood holders in her home especially her son who she was able to rely on this week as Kevin was out of town. She has had some big problems to deal with at work this week and Logan would listen to her and talk with her every night this week, I don't think he thought it was a big deal, but it was a huge blessing to his mother. Brooke bore her testimony of how greatful she was for Missionaries. She just sent Cody out on his mission and it has been really hard on her. But then she talked about how greatful she was for her big brother Logan who sought out the missionaries and was baptized on his own and then served his own mission and how those choices he made has so greatly affected the rest of his family, as now they are all baptized and most of them are active members of the Church.

He calls me to say hi in the middle of the day.

He always kisses me goodnight, goodbye, and Hello. I love kissing him!

He takes care of Autumn every other Saturday so I can work.

He encourages me to keep hobbies so I don't loose my identity.

He writes me e-mails.

He tells me he loves me-something I need to hear everyday and he knows it and always lets me hear what I need.

I love you Logan.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

So sweet Christa. I am so happy you have him!

Laura said...

Love this. Husbands are the best :)

Rachael said...

This is really cute Christa! :) Being Married is the best!

Kacee said...

Yay for love! :)

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

This made me jealous.... He sounds like a very sweet husband! I'm glad he got you! You deserve him... tell him to give Seth some pointers... lol!