Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Marshmello Matey

Last night we went to Kaysvilles Christmas Lights Parade...only we were 1/2 hour late and missed all but the last display. But we still had a good time drinking hot chocolate and listening to the Christmas music being played by a live band in front of the City Hall. Autumn was in her brandnew snow suit from her Grandma Joy and Grandpa Kevin. She looked like a puffy pink marshmello! She is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I love her chubby cheeks and her huge brown eyes. She is such a beautiful girl and I'm so glad I get to be her mom.
I know she looks like she has a mouth full of teeth in this picture...but it's really the back of her tounge. No teeth yet.


Baby Girl and Daddy
I love my little family

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Her cute little suit! Haha I want to cuddle her.

Rachael said...

o my goodness I just want to squeeze her! Soooo cute!! :)

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

hahaha! These pictures just made my day!!! She looks absolutely adorable!!!! I wish we lived closer by each other... i think it'd be so fun getting our baby girls together!
She's getting so big... and she's perfectly ADORABLE!!!