Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Old Man I Married

Well isn't this birthday man just so cute? Look at him and his cake with a million candles on it (I had a lot of trouble lighting them. Logan took over and lit his own candles.)

Can you tell how much Autumn loved her Dad's birthday? I think she was so jealous, she thinks every birthday should be hers. :) just kidding, I think she might have just been woken up from a nap or something...She also LOVED the cake and ice cream (this is a new thing on her birthday just 3 weeks ago she wouldn't touch it) and she got very mad when I told her no more.


Just some birthday details, Saturday was Logan's actual birthday. He went riding with his dad all day and then we went out to dinner at the Pizza Factory with his family and Colby and Emily. It was delicious. Afterwards we watched The Office at our house with Colby and Emily. We all fell asleep. On Sunday I made a chocolate cake. I burnt it to a crisp. Luckily Logan's mom had more cake mixes in her cupboard and I made a second cake. Number two cake turned out much better. It was better all around because it was a funfetti cake and that just so happens to be Logan's very favorite kind.


Logan's family, Colby, Emily, Brett and Cheyanne all came over to celebrate Logan's big 27. It was a fun time. Logan and I and Brett and Cheyanne played Scatergories after the cake and ice cream. It's a pretty fun game. I liked it. Brett schooled all of us.


I love you Logan and I hope you had a fun birthday weekend!

No comments: