Saturday, October 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

So Labor Day weekend, which just so happens to also be my Birthday weekend, we went up to Park City!!! We had so much fun. We went shopping at the outlets and Kevin spoiled each of us with a crisp $100 bill which he warned he would take back if we did not spend it. Well that wasn't too hard for me! I added 2 new sweaters to my wardrobe, some very cute leggings and a new shirt. Logan got a pretty awesome pair of shoes.

After shopping we went out to our Family's favorite Mexican restaurant of all time Baja Cantina's. Logan and I shared a shredded beef chimmy, they are sooooo good. Their nachos are also pretty delicious. After dinner was done we went and did something I've always wanted to do...The Alpine Slide! It was pretty fun, but do you want to know what was even more fun? The Coaster that we went on after the slide. Logan was screaming like a little girl! I loved it!

But then we got the surprise of all surprises...We all went on a hot air balloon ride! It was a pretty cool experience. Although I was freaking out a little bit at the thought of taking Autumn...like what if she jumped out of my arms...but don't worry we strapped her down good (which she didn't really love, but at least she was safe!) She only cried a little on the way back down. I think it was because of the pressure on her ears. Over all one of the most fun birthday weekends.













Oh but let's not forget the birthday party I had after our weekend up there. Logan invited our friends and family over for birthday treats and Tangled. We also made stepping stones, which I always love doing. Being 22 is so cool. I love it!

2 comments:

Kacee said...

Wow! You did have a fun birthday, huh?! I'm glad you guys got to do so many fun things :)

but uhhh.... I know being 22 was cool... but pretty sure you're 23 now Christa girl :)

Love you!

Talisha! said...

Actually you are 23... and I am really jealous that you got to ride in a hot air balloon!!!