Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween

 I'm in a really fun Bunco group that meet once a month for a girls night! We have dinner and play bunco and just talk and laugh and have a good time. Last night we met for our October Bunco and we had a costume contest. The lovely cop won! Isn't she so cute? I really like playing Bunco...my very first time with this group I was just playing as a sub because one of the girls in their group couldn't make it. I ended up wining the Bunco prize that night! $40 to Olive Garden is what the prize was (it's different each month) I was so excited. I became a permanent member of their group after that night but I've never won again. Last night I won lowest score prize. I got a cute necklace, bracelet and earrings. Yay for me! The pirate (Natalie) won the big bunco prize, she got a massage...so jealous. I could totally use one of those right now! I host in December and I'm getting pretty excited! I can't decide what to make for the dinner. But it will be good! :)


One a different note, look at my cute Autumn. She is so beautiful!

 she is such a daddy's girl. She would sit on his lap all day long if he were home. 
 She loves her stuffed animal puppies...she carries them around everywhere.
 Isn't her hair so cute when it's all curly? oh I just love this girl so much!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

She's so sweet Christa! And Bunco sounds fun!

Rachael said...

What a fun group! Autumn is looking so much older! I love her hair!

JuLi said...

I used to be in a BUnco group and it was my favorite time of the month! Your whole group looks so fun and awesome!
Autumn looks ADORABLE with her hair all curly, I LOVE it!!!

Dev and Laur said...

So cute Christa! I can't wait to have kids and do halloween! And Autumn is soooo cute!