Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just Stuff

So here is some stuff that's been going on lately here...
My two best friends from high school, Kacee and Jasmyn, and I went and got pedicures! :) It was really fun to hang out with them and catch up. I love them and the pedicure felt so nice (my feet were still pretty sore from the marathon so it was perfect)


I am in love with Li Lash. It is a produce that helps your eye lashes grow longer. People have been asking me lately where I get my lash extensions done and I love replying that they are real!!

I recently found a few photos of right after Logan and I were married. We're so cute.


And of course a post wouldn't be a post with out some of this cute girl.
My grandma Clawson gave Autumn this cute little rocking chair last week when we were visiting her. Autumn loves it and sits in it daily and rocks herself.
Softball season just ended last Thursday and we will miss our Thursday night activity of cheering our friends on. Autumn especially loves games.
Awe she is just so cute.
I know this is a bit fuzzy but I had to include it because I love how chubby she looks.
she is getting so big and independent. She loves drinking through a straw and using a "big girl" cup.
The rest of these are some pictures my friend Britney took while babysitting Autumn for my while I worked a few weeks ago.



2 comments:

JuLi said...

I am in Love LOVE LOVE with my luv-a-luv baby Autumn Rae! and with your lashes!, but especially with Autumn!!! Those little overalls on her the pic with the cute beach hat...so cute!!! where did ya get them? ZZ must have some!
You're so gorgeous! You look amazing in the pic of you and your girls! Your teeth are so white! and you look SOOOO skinny!
I'm so excited to see you soon! I still wish you were bringing my luv-a-luv Autumn tho, cuz I just think i'm gonna be her favorite Aunt of all time! I heart her!!! and you! and even Logan! :-P

Rachael said...

i love the autumn in that way super cute jean outfit!