Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Night

Last night I was tired.
I came home from a boring slow day at work and felt exhausted.
I had to run 8 miles.
I only ran 7 because I was so tired and I am good at making excuses to stop.
When I got home Logan was making dinner.
A Healthy dinner no less.
It was delicious.
After dinner we put Autumn in the tub, while I did the dishes I asked Logan to go check on her. He came into the kitchen and said "I want to pretend like I didn't see what I just saw"
She pooped. In the bathtub.
Logan went back in there to get her out so we could clean it up and I heard him say "Well Autumn I guess this is what parenting is all about." It made me smile.
I cleaned it up.
I finished the dishes.
I let him put her to bed and I layed down and rested.
Today I still feel tired. I think the sun needs to come out because then I might be able to muster up some energy to go do something.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yayayay! I can access your blog again! Thanks for the tip about Google Chrome. It works fantastically. And your blog is super cute, I love the family photo!

JuLi said...

k the post below this one wont let me comment, so i'm commenting on this one...
Autumn is soooooooo DaRn CUTE!!!! i love her little bathing suit as well! And you're a total hottie!!!
I hate poop in the tub. disgusting. That's cute that Logan made you guys dinner... he must love-a-love love you! i love-a-love- love you! Come visit me and I'll make you dinner and clean poop!!! miss you...