Thursday, July 14, 2011

Autumn


I have been enjoying my daughter so much the past few days. She has been so sweet and loving. She comes up to me and pats my face with her chubby little hands and says "mamma" I LOVE it. She has a cute little toothy grin and loves brushing her little teethers. She calls them My "tee" She is learning so fast and tries to say so many words. So far she can say
Daddy
Mommy
Mamma
Ja-sa (Jaxson...she learned his name fast...she loves her Jaxson boy)
Gama
Papa
Doggy
Puppy
Kitty
Light
Hot
Hungy (what she says when she's hungry...gosh her little noises are the cutest)
Brookie
Na-Nie (Night night...bed time...she does this when she's tired.
Au-um (her own name...so cute)
Ball
Car
Shoes (she loves shoes...she brings them up to me and says "on? on?" it's so adorable?
More
and Drink
there are probably a few more but i can't think of them right now.
Oh and she just learned Happy...she says it all that time. It's so sweet.

She just chatters baby talk all day. She has been my little tag along the last couple of days and just wants to be with me constantly and I love it. I love being her mom and being her example and teacher. She is so precious. I love my little Autumn Rae.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a cutie! I loved reading this list. Someday she will too.

JuLi said...

I ove Autumn! I llove that she's such a happy baby... Everytime I see a picture of her I can't help but smile... She soo cute!!!