Friday, May 13, 2011

Bountiful Chalk Festival


So Last weekend we went to the bountiful chalk festival with our besties Colby and Emily

(They are often told that they look like the "Tangled" couple. Emily has beautiful long long hair like Rapunzel.)

So basically people drew on the side walk with chalk and there were some really really awesome ones. Here are some pictures of my favorites.

such a cute one. I love the zoo.This guy was just starting his picture of Brigham Young. Pretty amazing.














Little Kid art. :) love it.

Can you believe this one was done by a 12 year old?
I love my Autumn girl




Probably my favorite one of the night.Pretty cool right? Some people are just so talented!

1 comment:

Talisha! said...

That is so cool, how do you hear about things like this?