Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 2: Relaxing and Epcot

Today we slept in! Well Logan and I actually got up at 7:30 thanks to our lovely little baby girl! So we ate breakfast and headed to the gym (we're awesome, right?) and then went to the pool! His family joined us there and we relaxed for the morning. Around one we headed over to Epcot again. Here are some pictures from our day!
This is us in "Italy" we went there to watch a juggling act by a mime. It was pretty cool. Then we walked around an enjoyed the beautiful buildings and lovely statues.

Autumn just loved walking around a lot

In "China" Logan was freaked out by the grave gaurdiansThey were pretty creepy lookingLogan thinks he has a little tire in this picture.

I of course had to copy him. He's so cool.
They're cute.
I had to have a picture like theirs too.
We had dinner in "Morocco" and it was delicious
Brooke was really proud she finished all of hers.
that lady was a belly dancer. The boys just loved our dinner entertainment. Oh and I forgot to mention, I was picked to be in a show in "Italy" I am so cool.

No comments: