Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

I know this is late. I wanted to put some pictures on this post from my Mamma's camera. I don't think I'll ever get them so I'll just post with what I have.

I made these Duck Rolls for Easter Dinner and Grandma and Grandpa Simmons house. Only two of them turned out cute, the rest of them were headless. Not really headless it's just that their heads fell. I told the little kids they were sleeping.
Autumn looked lovely as ever on Easter, even though she spent the night before throwing up. Poor little thing. She even threw up all over the sidewalk right before this picture was taken. I still made her take pictures even though she was sick. And a good thing too because look at how cute she looks.
Isn't her dress adorable?
She didn't get all hyped up about her basket. I think next year might be a little more fun when it comes to that. The Easter Bunny brought her some much needed PJs and a baby toothbrush and toothpaste for those baby teethers she is getting.
Overall it was a fun Easter Day. It was beautiful outside which we always love! We had a basket hunt at Grandma Joy's house where we all got new swim suits for our upcoming vacation to Florida (I can't wait! I totally need a sunny break! ) and then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Simmons house for a delicious Easter dinner. Everything was decorated so cute and springy. My mom had bright pots with beautiful flowers. I loved them. Then all the kids did and Egg hunt. Autumn didn't really know what was going on but she had fun putting Eggs in her basket. After the hunt she shared all of her candy with her cousins (since I'm a mean mom and don't let her eat candy yet.) I don't think she minded though. Next year I probably won't get away with that one.

P.s. Autumn's cousin Zeegan had the same Easter Dress as Autumn. Zeegan lives in California, so no pictures of them together in their cute dresses, but here is one of ZeeZee rockin' it solo!

2 comments:

Reags said...

She freakin' rocks that dress.

JuLi said...

oh so cute! She looks ADORABLE! in her Easter dress!!! I'll have to post pictures of ZZ... it'll be fun when they're all grown up and we can show them they had the same prettyful easter outfits! I'm sorry she was sick! ZZ got a toothbrush and toothpaste from the Easter bunny too! :)
PS- Look at you getting all craft in the kitchen! you rock! LOVE your little easter chick rolls!