Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 5-Last day Animal Kingdom and Resort

Today was pretty fun too. We went to Animal Kingdom in the morning, my camera died so I don't have pictures from the park but after spending the morning there we came home and went swimming and played some volleyball. It was pretty fun!
Autumn trying to get in the car...she really wanted to go to the pool!

We played Gingrichs verses Clevelands...the Clevelands dominated of course!
favorite picture of the week. love my baby girl!
Can you blame me? Look how precious she is!
I was carrying all the towels to our chairs when we got to the pool. I walked past a guy and he was like "Can I have one?" at first I didn't know what he said and I gave him a weird look, then he said "A towel I mean." By that time I was past him and it took me a minute to realize that I probably came across as pretty rude. I felt bad so later in the pool he was over by us and I told him sorry, and that I didn't really realize what he was saying until after I was past him. His sister looked at me and was like "Oh no, what did he say to you?" I told her he just wanted a towel and she was like "Well I know my brother and he can be a little crazy. Sorry if he said anything inappropriate to you." Then she put her fingers to her lips like she was holding a cigarette and was like "We've all been there, ya know?" Being the naive person that I am I didn't really understand what the heck she was taking about. But Logan told me that the guy was high. It made me so sad. He had two little boys with him too. They were so cute and it just made me feel so so sad that they live in a home where their parents are high and drunk, what kind of life would that be? They will most likely get involved in the same lifestyle and it isn't fair. I am so glad that I was raised in the home that I was raised in. I'm grateful I was taught the values I have from loving parents who set a good example for me. I hope I can be a good example to Autumn and the rest of my children and that they will make good choices that bring happiness.

Anyway tomorrow we're going home and even though this week has been fun, I'll be glad to get home. I always love going home!

No comments: