Monday, March 28, 2011

The Birthday Party

Yesterday we had Autumn's Big 1st Birthday Party!

My sister Juli made her cute invitations, thank you Juli! Aren't they so cute?!

Well I couldn't find my camera half of the party and it was a little CRAZY with all the kids there running around (I somehow always forget how many kids there are in my family!) So there aren't a whole lot of pictures. But here are some. Enjoy!

Lovin' the tissue paper more than the presents
Looking at Dillan like "I don't think so buddy" She didn't really love eating the cake

Some way cute princess cookies my mom made Princess Lex and Princess Autumn Autumn with Holland

Autumn and sweet Jane
Logan and Autumn after the party had died down a bit
Some of Logan's good friends-"The Husbands"
"The Wives"
Logan has kept in pretty good touch with most of his high school friends and it is so much fun when they all get together! They all married pretty awesome people as you can see! :) We have fun!

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

I can't believe she's one! She is so cute, and you look amazing girl!

Reags said...

Wow that party is so awesome. Your girl seems worth it. Seriously I can't figure out who she looks more like between you and your husband.

Rachael said...

I can't believe she is 1! Looks like you had fun!! :) I like the princess theme too!