Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Year Ago...

This little lady was born

This morning while I was feeding her breakfast I told her the story of her birth. I told her that a year ago her Daddy and I went to the hospital very early in the morning to have our baby girl. We were so excited we couldn't sleep the night before (although I wished I would have once they started my labor, it's hard work.) It was a very long hard day and finally around 11:00 that night she was finally ready to meet us. After ten minutes of very hard pushing a little princess was born. She was 7 Lbs and 20 inches. She had dark hair and smooth skin and and she was the most perfect thing I had ever seen. I was so tired after all of that hard work that all I really wanted was to get some sleep. So I let everyone else hold and love my baby first. Then after some sleep it was my turn. Once I held her in my arms I never wanted to let her go. Her Daddy was in awe of her. He couldn't get enough of her. He was so proud to show her to his family and friends. He loved her more than he thought he could. I told her that her cry sounded like a little lamb and I loved it. She was so tiny and perfect. And she still is.

Autumn's first picture. Just minutes after she was born. 2 weeks old. Her first Motorcycle race! 1 Month 2 Months
3 Months 4 Months

5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
Today. 1 Year Old. Happy Birthday Autumn.
Autumn,
We love you so much. You are such a sweet girl. You have the cutest laugh in the whole world and when music comes on you dance and bob your head. You can almost walk. You can go up and down stairs all by yourself (although Mom or Dad stays with you when you're on the stairs just in case, you've fallen down them once and it was really scary.) When you give kisses you put your tongue out. You say momma and dada and it melts our hearts. We are so lucky to have you.
Love,
Mom and Dad

5 comments:

Talisha! said...

Happy birthday Autumn! We love you!

Talisha! said...

Happy birthday Autumn! We love you!

JuLi said...

I love Autumn!!! Happy Birthday Baby doll! you are the cutest!!!! :)
I love the picture of her at one year... she looks so precious!!!! She's so pretty! I can't believe she's already a year old and I've only met her the once... sad. miss oyu guys! Love you!!!

Mandy said...

She keeps getting cuter and cuter! Happy birthday to her!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!