Monday, March 21, 2011

Flo Rider

For Christmas Joy and Kevin got all of us kids gift certificates to do flo rider. This weekend Aaron was home so we all decided to go together. It was a lot of fun!
You can either boggie board or surf. This is everyone in line waiting for their next turn! Jaxson was a little scared to try it at first, but he went and LOVED it. I wish I would have got a picture of him actually on the board. He was a natural. Even Kevin tried it out. I think he liked it. Brooke has been before and showed all of us up with her 360 tricks!
Aaron has also been before and taught Logan how to get going
Logi did pretty good!

Grandma and Autumn watched
After boardin everyone tried surfing...


even me (no pictures :( sad I know ) and Brooke
Grandkids with Grandparents
Do you like how red Autumn's cheeks are? It was really warm in there because you get all wet, really hot for spectators.


Afterwards we were all starving so we went and got some NYPD pizza and it was delicious! My favorite one was the alfrado with mushrooms and chicken...to die for! With full tummies we went home and fell right to sleep!

5 comments:

Lauren Elizabeth Stanford said...

I CANNOT believe how big Autumn is getting!!! AND where in the heck are the pics of YOU on the flo rider?!

Reags said...

I have done that once, it is so fun and it is harder than it looks. They all look so fun! The only time I did it I was so focused on trying to get up on the board, I fell off and the water pressure basically took my bottoms off. It made me look super cool. not.

Bain Becomes a Master said...

You are daring. I don't know if I would be brave enough to do the surfing

Rachael said...

Me and Jonathan want to do that sooo bad!! That looks so fun!!...and I definitely would go for the pizza after too :) mmmm

Kacee said...

That flo rider thing is rough stuff. nate and I went to the one that is in the Lindon city pool. We thought we were going to be pro... we weren't. It was frustrating.

Looks like you guys had a great time though! :)