Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nutcracker Christmas

Thursday night we had a girls night! It was much needed since Brooke just sent Cody off on his mission and Mary is missing Aaron and Kevin is out of town and...well I got to go home to my man, but everyone else needed it! It was so fun, we went shopping and shopped and shopped and shopped till we dropped. The we went to dinner at the Pizza Factory and then we went to the Clytie Adams Nutcracker. It was beautiful this year. Of course I always think it is beautiful, but this year it was just perfect. None of the dances were too long, the ballet was absolutely outstanding and we didn't even think about leaving early (like we usually do). It was the best ballet I've ever been to. I loved it. While watching the begining scene where they are having their Christmas party I was thinking of how fun it would be to throw a Christmas party like that! A Nutcracker theme, whre everyone dressed up fancey and we had a big dinner and danced and had a jolly good time. Every year we throw an Ugly Christmas Sweater party, which is so much fun, but maybe someday when we have our own house with a little more space I'll throw a Nutcracker Christmas Party. It will be lovely.

4 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

We would come!

Heather said...

we would come too! Sounds like such a fun girl's outing! We need to chat soon about the shower!

Mandy said...

I love the Nutcracker! I hope I can make it this year.

And agreed! Either way, I am throwing a Christmas party which may not be fancy but you should still come!

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

I would come! especially if you wait ten more years til i can afford a plane ticket to come!!!! I think that sounds like a ton of fun! I think i will throw when too, when i grow up...