Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toy Box Treasures

Last week Grandma Joy and Grandpa Kevin came home with a huge box of toys! (The samples for this years toy's for the TacoTime kid's meals). Autumn and I played with them for an hour at least and then Logan came home and we played even more! It was so much fun. I loved it, it made me feel like a kid again. I remeber in 9th grade one of my best friends, Mandy Madson, gave me a big box of toys for Christmas, it was the best! Toys are so fun!




this is not even half the toys...by this time they were all over the floor as well



she's a cute little fire woman!

This little football is her favorite toy


She looks pretty good with those goo goo eys on!

We are a goo goo eye family!



6 comments:

Yerkes family said...

hey I thought you were bringing some of those over. haha. So cute. She is such a doll. Seriously, how did she get so adorable? Love her

Mandy said...

I did that? :) Really? I am such a dork.

Autumn is such a cutie! I'm glad she got so many new toys.

JuLi said...

haha! every one of these pictures had me smiling! She is such a doll! So much fun stuff!! Love your goo goo eyed family!

Becca said...

Ah! she is adorable, as are you all.

Heather said...

Cute Chris! I love the eye glasses!!!! I love that she is sitting in the toy box.

Rachael said...

The glasses are so cute! haha. your little girl is adorable.