Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for:
Logan
Autumn and her cute face
My job
My family
My dependable car
A beautiful home
Freedom
Utah
The Gospel
My friends
Logan's Job
My schooling
Singing
Changing Seasons
Great In-Laws
Clean water (and bottled water)
My health
James serving a mission
My phone
Sleep (Autumn is such a good sleeper)
Parenthood (Being a Parent, and the TV show of course)
Zumba (My new favoire form of exercise)
Weekends
Fuzzy Socks and Stretch Pants
sunglasses
kissing and cuddling
love
books
little kids, they are so innocent and pure, I love them


On Thanksgiving day we went to my Parents house for our Thanksgiving Feast. I always love going to their house for the Holiday's because my Mom knows how to make them the best. She goes all out on everything. I love it. She always decorates beautifuly and cooks great food. We had a great feast and have fun speding time with my brothers and sisters and niece and nephews, My Mom and Dad, and my Grandma Simmons. It was delicious!
One of the three beautifully decorated tables

The second Table, where Jake and Danny are enjoying some food

The third table, see what I mean? My mother raises the bar on Thanksgiving Dinner!

Our Delicious food! The stuffing is my favorite Dish of Thanksgiving.
Logan was mad in every picture...He wouldn't smile for the camera
Another angry face...
John tried his hardest to crack him...with no luck
It seems like Autumn wasn't sure about the Bunny Ears either
Hannah had a nice napkin to make sure her pretty blue shirt didn't get dirty.
Autumn tried her very first pickle...she really liked it
Cousins: Lexi and Autumn, they love eachother
After our lovely dinner and a game of Settlers wich Logan dominated we went to Mike and DeAnn's to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving and let them see Autumn for a little bit. I love how much the adore her. She is so loved by all of our familes.
After we left Mikes we went home. We still live with Logan's Mom and Step Dad in their basement. His family Thanksgiving was at their house this year, so his Gradmas and Aunts, Uncles and Cousins were all there doing a fun Thanksgving/Christmas Craft Joy found. We jumped right in and did a few of the craft as well. We made really cute Christmas plates, with clear plates+Christmas fabric+Mod Podge. I'll post pictures of them later. They Turned out really cute, I think I'll make more of them this week. Thanksgiving was great! I really love my family.
The Sunday after Thanksgiving we took some pictures in the snow...Autumn loves the snow. She looks up and opens her mouth wide, it's like she is trying to catch it in there already. It's so cute.




4 comments:

Heather said...

Chris your hair is soo dark, it looks so good! And your thanksgiving sounds like it was so beautiful and fun! I can't wait to get home and enjoy thanksgiving meals!!! Autumn is so darn cute. I love the pictures of her in the snow.

Laura said...

Cute!! I love you hair color too. I am enjoying my dark color as well :) You have such a great life! You darling daughter and awesome family. I miss you! Maybe I'll see you at Christmas?

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I adore your cute little family! I love the pictures of Autumn in the snow the best! She is so adorable!

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

your right! mom does know how to do the holidays best! I wish we had been there for Thanksgiving! I miss holidays where mom goes all out getting ready and decorating and the works!!! miss you guys... your baby is the cutest ever!!!