Monday, January 17, 2011

30 Days of Blogging Begins

Day 1: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Today was a fun kind of Day. It was a Holiday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day to be exact. Logan had the day off of work and school. I always have Monday's off so it wasn't that different for me. Logan went snowboarding with Colby Bell, so Emily and I hung out while they were gone.

We went and saw "Tangled" I loved it! I love all Disney Princess movies. This one is my current favorite. My favorite part of the movie was when she finally got to see the lanterns floating in person, it was beautiful! I would love to see something like that in real life. It was Autumn's first time to the movie theater. She did pretty good. She only cried a little bit when she had a dirty diaper. After I changed it she sat happily on my lap for the duration of the movie!

After the movie, Emlily and I went to lunch at the Pizza Factory, which is currently my favorite resturant (a day of favorites apperantly). We both had the salad bar and a breadstick and it was delicious!!

After lunch we met up with Logan and Colby and went swimming at the Bountiful Rec. Center. It was kinda cold, but it was fun playing with Logan and Autumn. She got pretty adventerous by the end of day she was crawling all over the baby section and making friends with all sorts of cute kids! She especially likes boys, My baby girl is already a HUGE flirt and was giving me a lot of attitude. I would kiss her cheek and she would give me this look like, "mom we're in public, come on." Not kidding. Great, she's not even one yet.

After swimming we were pooped so we came home and I made us some Spaghetti and salad for dinner and then we had Family Home Evening and now we're getting ready for bed. I'm sure I'll fall right to sleep because I'm so stinkin' tired. Good night.

1 comment:

JuLi said...

I LOVE you headband in this picture!!! You looks soooooooo GREAT!!! I miss you... glad you have a happy happy life full of favorites!