Monday, January 10, 2011

Sleep #2

Last week I wrote about how Autumn doesn't sleep well lately. Today I would like to update her sleeping habits! The last three nights she has once again been sleeping through the night. Each night she has been sleeping a little longer. Last night we put her to be at 9:30 and she didn't get up until about 9:00 this morning. It was a great night of sleep! Love my baby girl. Love it so much when she sleeps well, It makes us all a lot happier during the day.
P.S. Autumn and I are listening to primary songs right now as I am blogging and she is singing. Not words of course but she is doing little "ahhs and ooos" it is so sweet! I think she will love music, just like her mommy.

4 comments:

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

Jealous!!! Zeegan wakes up every two hours on the dot! It's driving me crazy!!!
Autumn is so darn cute! I love seeing pictures of her... she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Zeegan loves "singing" along with the music too! it's hilarious! I can't wait to get these two baby's together!!! I think you need to come visit me again! how about in April you come for ZZ's first birthday?! Were gonna do an Island Princess Luau..
Miss You!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I don't think I can express how much I love your daughter! She makes me want to have a baby... someday! ;) I hope mine turn out as cute as yours!

Heather said...

that picture is so cute. and I'm glad you got a lot of sleep in. I am going to struggle BIG time with that one day when I have babies. I love sleep too much.

Mandy said...

What a sweetheart! I am so glad to hear she is sleeping better!