Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11- Photos from High School

Let me just say that I really loved High School. I went to an amazing school, Lone Peak. I had great classes, I participated in great activites and sports, and I had the best friends in the world. Some times I miss high school. I know that's weird, you shouldn't miss high school...but I do. It was just such a great experience for me.

Look at my skinny Butt! Dang...wish I still looked that good.

A classic picture of us girls...probably my favorite picture from high school

Bored one night at Kacee's house...she had some weird dress ups!

Lacey, Kacee and I showing off our buff muscles after a race!
P.S. My Personal Record in a 5k is 20 minutes 1 sec. and mile time is 6 min. 1 sec. haha could never get the minute flat...oh well.
My Junior Prom with Bo Stacey. I loved that dress and felt so beautiful that night!
This was my senior Prom Night, we had just taken our pictures inside. This was New Years Eve my Junior Year, I was at a party and Bo Stacey's house. Pictured: Tia Zwick, Myself, Jordan Hughes, Stacey Parkinson Rock Climbing at the Quarry with my besties my senior year Sometime during my senior year Thought I was so sexy in Kacee's coat!
My Best Friend Kacee and I at the Beach my senior year
This is my weights class I took my senior year. It was seriously the funnest class I had. A lot of my best friends were in that class and I loved it. It also made me freaking buff. Not to brag or anything, but while in this class I was able to Power Cling 105 Lbs over my head five times in a row, while I only weighing 98 Lbs myself, I could also do 10 pull ups...now I can't even do one.

4 comments:

Kacee said...

high school really was the best! this post brought back so many memories... so fun :)

we need to go have coach morgan make us buff again. I think I was stronger as a little 17 year old than I am now! lame.

Yerkes family said...

You are so funny! I loved this post. The High School you is the one I think of, you were too fun! Lol, oh the glory days, right? Seriously, you are so cute! I can't do pullups either. That junior mint shirt, Hilarious! Deb gave that to me in college for Christmas on year.

Konrad said...

Christa -
You are so beautiful and you have a beautiful family!

This brought back memories of the XC team running the summer before Kacee's sophmore year. That is when you and Kacee became friends. I remember going to pick her up from practice and doing the cool down stretches and core exercises in the park. I thought you were the nicest and happiest girl and I so appreciated you being there for Kacee. You have made such a great impact - for the good of course- in Kacee's and Jasmyn's life. Thanks for your kindness and love. Konrad and I think very highly of you. You remind me of the primary song - 'I'm small I know but where ever I go the grass grows greener still' -that's you Christa!
Love,
DeAnna

Lauren Elizabeth Stanford said...

Girl.. seriously. You DID look SO hot in kacee's coat! I was like. DANG GIRL!