Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 9-A photo of your latest purchase


What a Perfect day for this post! Usually one night a week (either Wednesday or Thursday) my mother-in-law and I hang out. We usually go out to dinner, chat about our day and Logan and Autumn and just life in general, and sometimes before, or after dinner we shop...okay maybe that is an understatement. We don't just sometimes shop, we shop ALL the time!

Tonight I got a little spoiled. Forever Young shoes was having a boot sale. Joy and Brooke have this really cute pair of Mustard Yellow boots, but they are too tall for my short little legs and look a bit rediculous in them. I am always a little jealous when they wear them and they look so cute...So tonight, Joy got them for me in my very own size! So technically this is not "my" latest purchase. But it was the latest purchase for "me". And I think it counts. I can't wait to wear them! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

those are super cute! Too bad my mother-in-law doesn't live close by! :) I feel like I only buy clothes on my birthday or around christmas now. But thats okay.

Rachael said...

Sooo cute!! I Love them!!! I think a purchase "for you" is always better too :)

Yerkes family said...

spoiled...